Tracking is performed using a combination of Moko gateways and wearable devices or asset tags.
MokoSmart gateways are mounted on the walls or ceiling and receive data from BLE-devices. The data is then being sent to the Navigine server via Wi-Fi or a cable connection.
1. Turn on the gateway and wait for a minute.
2. Using your PC or phone, connect to the WiFi Access Point exposed by the gateway. The default SSID format is
909C are the last two bytes of the gateway MAC address. The default password is
3. After a successful connection, the web management platform can be accessed through the IP address
192.168.22.1 of the gateway LAN interface.
4. Log in using the default credentials - username
Admin and password
5. Next, you need to choose Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection (instruction describes Ethernet connection).
1. Go to Function – Server Access and choose HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
2. If you are using a local server
If you are using the Navigine server
You need give all permissions on your network to send data to https://integrations.navigine.com/gateway/moko/upload
3. Select the BLE scan options.
1. For best results in asset tracking set advertising time in beacons to 100ms.
2. If you are using other beacons set TX Power 3 or - 12 dBm
Register in the Navigine Mapping Tool
Add floor plan and Name it
Add Moko gateways to the floor plan.
Name – mac address Moko
UUID – mac address Moko without «:»
1. In the left menu select Apps – Add Application and type Title.
2. Press Enable button in the top left corner and name the location.
Wearable devices or asset tags can have a form factor of a card, bracelet, watches etc.
1. Go to the Asset Tracking and log in using credentials of the previously created account.
2. Go to Settings - Groups and create a group. This step is required to combine tags used for the same purpose.
3. Then go to objects menu and add new asset tags (card, bracelet, etc).
Title - name that will be displayed in online monitoring
Group - the group that will contain the asset ta
Object type – for asset tags select Dynamic
Device type – select New
Device ID – is a mac address of asset tag.
4. If everything was done correctly, you will see tracked devices in the Online tracking tab. It can take up to 5 minutes for the changes to apply.
To improve tracking accuracy contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org