This instruction is only applicable for Android devices due to restrictions on WIFI scanning from iOS.
- Create a location. https://docs.navigine.com/en/Creating_Locations
- Create sublocation. https://docs.navigine.com/en/Creating_Sub-locations
- Install and start the Navigine app from Google Play. https://docs.navigine.com/en/Using_Navigine_Application_for_Android
- Collect polyline logs: https://github.com/Navigine/Indoor-Positioning-Android-Mobile-SDK/wiki/Measure-Log-Along-Polyline
- Configure phone for better receiving of wifi signals. (If you have android 10 or higher)
- Turn on developer mode.
- Turn off wifi-throttling.
- Each log should be at least 1 min long.
- Draw trajectories in such a way, that in total, they would cover as much navigation area as possible.
- Optionally to improve results, walk along each of the trajectories three times.
- Share all collected logs with us.
- Within two working days, we will add reconstructed beacons to your location, and you will be able to test navigation locally.
Turning on developer mode:
Settings > About phone > Software information > Build number > click it repeatedly until developers rights granted (or Settings > About phone > Build number for some phones).
Turning off wifi-throttling:
Settings > Developer options > find “Wi-Fi scan throttling” > disable it (or Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options for some phones).