To set up a BLE-based demo zone, you will need:
- At least 10 BLE beacons per 1000 square meters
- A floor plan in .png, .svg, or .jpg format (open space is not recommended)
- An Android/iOS smartphone
To understand more about BLE techology you can read this article
To install the beacons:
- You can watch a video or follow the steps to add BLE beacons to the map using your smartphone
- Place the beacons in the corners of the room, with a distance of 7-10 meters between each other
- Install the beacons on the walls or ceiling, facing the appropriate direction.
To check the navigation:
- Open the Navigine app and go to the Location mode
- Update the location version
- Go to the Navigation mode and walk under each beacon
For more information on creating locations, see the Locations Tab.
If you need to improve indoor navigation quality, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org