Add paths to your sub-location's map. The Navigine SDK enables you to create routes from the current location to any reachable place on the map.
The Navigine Mapping platform provides two path-finding tools: Draw Route and Add Elevation Point.
1. In the sub-location editing window, activate the Add Routes tool.
2. Click on the map to mark vertices of the route.
3. Once the last vertex is added, do any of the following:
4. Click the Save button in the top right corner to save all changes.
Read more about routes in the Locations tab.
1. Click the vertex that is in the place of the elevation point, then enter its name in the popped-up dialog box, and click Save.
2. Do it for at least two vertices on two separate sub-location maps.
3. Once all elevation points have been set, activate the Add Elevation tool.
4. In the Elevation mode, click the elevation points of your choice to connect the routes they represent. To end drawing connections, double-click the last point.
At any moment you can edit routes via the editing functionality of the Navigine CMS.